the Law for Peace
July 1st through July 6th
A national event to protest the
- The week of July 1st, drive the speed limit for Peace
- During the week of July 1st through July 6th, drive at or
slightly under the posted
This peaceful protest will have
several positive effects:
- You will save gas and reduce the need of OIL.
- You will be demonstrating to the Bush administration how to
obey the law.
- You be able to express solidarity with like minded citizens
- People will have more time to read your bumper stickers!
Please don't under-estimate the power of this protest:
- It is completely legal and everyone
who drives can participate
- The most affected are those who are impatient and aggressive
- It should actually REDUCE highway accidents and gas usage
- Rush hour and Holiday traffic will make this protest highly
Information on speed limits, including minimum
speed limits (which can be 10-20 mph below the posted maximum)
can be found here.
I have spent a fair amount of time
considering an action which goes right to the heart of this
"War on Terror".
Pass this message on now to make
it a success.
We can get *big* visibility with only fractional participation.
WE NEED TO SEND A MESSAGE!
Print this image to let people
know you drive the SPEED LIMIT for PEACE